Monday, August 27, 2012

Day thirteen

Wow . So it has been almost a month since last post, had to come off the program when we went on our family retreat in the woods because I did not have access to a lot of food, especially not the foods on my "good" list.  I didn't want to work out and then eat more because it would have mean eating a lot of bread and granola and other things that were available but not what my body needs to build.

So I'm back. I've done some light running and interval training since then but no real gym workouts. 

9am = 4 slices of Rudis bread = 320 cals
scrambled tofu = 120 cals 
almond milk mixed with calcium = 80 cals

noon = 2 whole squashes, cashews in sauce = 250 cals

2pm before workout = 1 protein bar = 150 cals 

4:30 pm = bowl of fruit... kiwi, mango, strawberry = 200 cals

7:00 pm = grilled cheese on gluten free bread with soup = 350 cals

daily total  = 1470 cals

Did half of Del Monte's "C" workout on the warmup workouts
felt great at end of the day.



No comments:

Post a Comment